Sunday, July 14, 2013

Revert. Henshin!

For some reason, I fiddled with my blog today and decided to remove the negativity and hullabaloo I left on this blog THREE YEARS AGO. And on top of that, I've also considered posting anew; chronicling my new life that has been molded by the past years that I haven't posted anything.

With this, I actually realized (and rediscovered) a few things:

-I used to let my imagination dwindle and write stories. I believe it's time I explored that side of myself again.

-I am a better person in many ways than I was before.

-Blogging is cathartic.

-While this is a page for individual expression and freedom, it does teach me to be in control.

So, hello again, Blogger. It really has been a while. The silly shounen that I was has already grown up.



And it's that grown up shounen's turn to write.

No comments: