Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I know. It's the nth time.

So, for the nth time, my blog undergoes yet another revert and henshin. Here we go!

I haven't written in practically a year, but a nice person told me how writing is catharsis, and another nice person has been encouraging, if not compelling me to write. Ergo, here I am again. 

Looking back, I was just so caught up looking for something interesting to write about that I actually forgot this is a way for me to open my heart and pour out a few things (which may or may not be interesting). But moving forth, I know better now. 

The past year has brought a lot of changes and my, how drastic most of them are. New endeavors taken, new friends gained and lost, a new job + a promotion (in less than a year, too!) and yeah a new craze I got: being a kendoka. (LOL)

All I hope for now is that things to turn out better this time around. And for rain not to go monkey on me when I go home already.

PS. I'm still at work. But hey, this one's worth it ;) Updates in the following posts. 
 

No comments: